Reston families have trusted their dental health to Dr. Wayne Myles since 1997. At Dr. Myles’ cosmetic dentistry practice, our friendly staff strives to provide patients with a friendly, comfortable atmosphere so our patients will look forward to their next dental visit. If you are looking for a family dentist, consider scheduling your next appointment with Dr. Myles.
Services We Offer
We offer a wide range of cosmetic, general, and restorative dentistry treatments to meet the dental needs of you and your family. Here are just a few of the most popular treatments offered by Dr. Myles.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are a wonderful treatment to instantly transform the appearance of your smile. Porcelain veneers can be used to improve the overall aesthetics of your teeth by improving dental shape, color, and size. Porcelain veneers can also be used to restore teeth with mild damage including chipped teeth and teeth with minimal decay.
- Invisalign®: Invisalign® is a popular treatment for patients of all ages. Invisalign® is a clear orthodontics system that provides the teeth straightening function of metal braces without the unsightly metal brackets and wires. Invisalign® is a great option for teens and adults alike.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening with ZOOM!® can dramatically improve the appearance of your smile in as little as one dental visit. Dr. Myles offers both in-office whitening and at-home whitening to accommodate today’s busy lifestyles.
- Sedation Dentistry: Dr. Myles offers oral sedation dentistry to help patients with dental anxiety feel more comfortable and relaxed during dental appointments.
- Gum Contouring: Gum contouring is a cosmetic dental treatment designed to reshape the gums and improve the appearance of “gummy” smiles. Gum contouring creates a more even, proportionate gum line so when you smile, people will see your beautiful teeth and not excessive gum tissue. Dr. Myles uses a special dental laser to safely and painlessly reshape the gum line in as little as five minutes.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a fantastic option for permanently replacing missing teeth. Dental implants can be used to replace teeth lost due to decay or injury. Dental implants can be used in conjunction with dental crowns, bridges, and implant-supported dentures to securely replace one or more teeth.
- Periodontal Care: Periodontal, or gum, disease is a major cause for tooth loss. Periodontal disease results from a build-up of plaque and bacteria beneath the gum line, leading to infection and irritation. Dr. Myles offers periodontal treatments like scaling and root planing to improve oral health.
- Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings and Onlays: Dental fillings and onlays are used to repair decayed or damaged teeth. Tooth-colored fillings and onlays are used to restore the tooth’s structure and appearance.
Schedule Your Family’s Next Appointment with Dr. Myles
Finding the perfect dentist is key to maintaining oral health. Dr. Myles offers a wide range of treatments to meet the needs of patients of all ages. Set your family up for a lifetime of healthy smiles. Schedule your family’s next appointment with Dr. Myles.