December 3, 2015
If you’re suffering from severely damaged teeth, or dealing with a smile that just hasn’t ever been all that great, you probably need more than one dental treatment to get the look you deserve. But there’s good news — needing a couple of procedures certainly doesn’t mean you can’t achieve a beautiful set of teeth in 2016! As we look forward to the New Year, why don’t you consider a full mouth reconstruction in Reston, VA? Learn more about how you can benefit from this dramatic solution today.
You Deserve a Reston Full Mouth Reconstruction
We all dream about having a healthy, beautiful smile, but Dr. Wayne Myles has the experience and know-how necessary to help Reston residents and neighbors finally achieve the smiles of their dreams. It takes a mix of cosmetic, restorative and general dentistry to get a set of teeth just right — and Dr. Myles knows just what his patients need.
What Is a Full Mouth Reconstruction?
This dramatic plan fixes a number of dental problems with varied dental treatments. When deciding what it is you need in your full mouth reconstruction, Dr. Myles considers a number of factors in putting together your unique treatment plan.
- Alignment of teeth. If your teeth are misaligned, you have more than cosmetic issues. You could also have trouble eating due to their placement, or jaw and ear pain due to TMJ problems caused by misaligned teeth. Fortunately, full mouth reconstructions deal with function as well as appearance.
- The shape of teeth. Sometimes, teeth can appear too stubby or too long, which negatively affects the look of the smile.
- Color of your teeth. Stained, dingy or discolored teeth can take a real toll on a person’s self-confidence. Dr. Myles evaluates your need for color improvements when planning for your full mouth reconstruction, too.
To fix these problems, your full mouth reconstruction could include one of any of the following procedures at Smyles by Myles.
- Dental Implants
- Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Inlays and Onlays
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dentures (full or partial)
Sedation Keeps You Comfortable
Because a wonderful way to achieve your full mouth reconstruction is by completing several procedures during one visit, our patients benefit from the fact that Dr. Myles is also your trusted sedation dentist in Reston. Sedation helps you relax quickly and comfortably, and you wake up with your new, beautiful smile!
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Interested in learning which procedures can help your smile transform in 2016? Don’t hesitate to contact our office to book your initial consultation with Dr. Myles. Ask us about a full mouth reconstruction — we can’t wait to see you truly smile!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.