According to one survey, nearly half of people who don’t regularly visit their dentist skip their routine appointments because they don’t have dental insurance. They may worry greatly about the cost of their treatment. Therefore, they choose to receive professional oral healthcare only when they desperately need it.
What about you? Do you avoid your dentist in Northern Virginia due to financial concerns? If so, you may be surprised to learn that at Smiles by Myles, we offer an affordable in-house savings plan. It will have a minor impact on your wallet and a big (and positive!) impact on your oral health.
How the Plan Works
Our plan, which we designed exclusively for patients who do not have dental insurance, requires that you pay one annual fee. Then, you are immediately eligible to enjoy all of the following benefits:
- Two cleanings and checkups each year
- X-rays when necessary
- One fluoride treatment
- 15 percent off all additional restorative and general dental treatments
- 10 percent off all orthodontic and cosmetic treatments
- Two free exams with X-rays for emergency situations
The cost of the plan depends on how many people in your family require coverage. We offer plans that are geared toward single individuals, couples, and families with children.
Not the Same as Insurance
Our in-house savings plan is quite a bit different from traditional insurance. In fact, it is even better than insurance in a number of ways:
- Many insurance plans require a waiting period of six months to a year before you can receive certain treatments. With our plan, you can receive any treatment right away.
- Our plan does not come with an annual maximum. The potential for savings is endless!
- We offer discounts on orthodontic and cosmetic treatments, which many dental insurance plans do not cover.
Our plan may also be less expensive than insurance for people who don’t require a lot of restorative work. Some insurance policies cost $50 or more each month, which equates to $600 a year. In addition to your premiums, you may have to pay a deductible or coinsurance. For a single individual, our plan is less than $500, and that completely covers basic preventive care for the year— no deductible or coinsurance required!
Take Advantage of Our Plan
We don’t want our patients to stress about the cost of maintaining or restoring their oral health, which is why we offer such a generous plan. If you have a specific treatment in mind that you would like to receive, or you just want to get into a routine of regular dental visits, we invite you to get in touch with us. We’ll be happy to help you discover how our in-house savings arrangement could help you achieve the healthy, beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.