No Dental Insurance? We’ve Got an In-House Plan to Help
These days, dental insurance is something of a luxury -- and for our patients who have no dental insurance but are still in-need of affordable dental care, a visit to the dentist can be stressful. But it doesn’t have to be when they are part of our Smiles by Myles Dental Plan! This is an in-house membership plan that offers a whole host of benefits in exchange for an affordable annual fee. Keep reading to learn more about how it works, and how we can help you and your loved ones benefit from high-quality dental care -- even without dental insurance!
About the Smiles by Myles Dental Plan
Dental insurance can be complicated... but the Smiles by Myles Dental Plan isn’t. There are no waiting periods, exclusions, or headaches with this offer, and patients of all ages are eligible to join for discounted dental care. Membership includes all the X-rays, exams, cleanings, and other preventive services you all need to enjoy a full year of healthy teeth and excellent dental hygiene!
Some of the things you can benefit from when you sign up for the Smiles by Myles Dental Plan are listed below. Which of these advantages would YOU enjoy most?
- Two check-ups and cleanings per year
- X-rays as needed to peek beneath the visible surface for potential issues
- One fluoride treatment, which helps to strengthen the tooth enamel and prevent cavities
- 15% off all additional general and restorative dental treatments
- 10% savings on orthodontic and cosmetic treatments, which typically are not eligible for any coverage under dental insurance plans
- Two free examinations with X-rays for any emergency treatment
This is not a dental insurance plan -- it wouldn’t be so good if it were! There is no waiting period to sign up for our in-house membership plan. You can begin saving on your treatment as soon as you make the payment!
Here are the price levels to sign up for the Smiles by Myles Dental Plan.
- Single patient: $469/annually
- Dual plan for a parent/child or husband/wife: $899/annually*
- Family of three: $1109/annually*
- Family of four: $1399/annually*
*Children include a child enrolled in college full-time until the age of 23 or a child not enrolled in college until the age of 18.
Learn More Today!
If you could use a little help paying for your dental care with no dental insurance, we invite you to sign up for our in-house membership plan. This offer has already helped so many of our patients fit dentistry comfortably within the budget! To learn more about the Smiles by Myles plan or to go ahead and sign up, we invite you to request an appointment with our office today.