Video: Web Story
Description: Northern Virginia cosmetic dentist, Dr. Wayne Myles and his team are here to show you your smiles full potential. From in-office cleanings to full mouth reconstruction, our dental professionals offer full-service care paired with compassion to every patient who values a healthy, confident smile. Enlarge Video View All Videos
Not everyone is born with a stunningly beautiful, flawless smile, which is why at the dental practice of Dr. Wayne Myles, our team of oral health care professionals is dedicated to giving you the smile of your dreams. Because your smile is often the first thing that people notice about you, it is important that you have a gorgeous grin that you can flash with confidence. Dr. Myles, a highly educated and experienced cosmetic dentist in Reston, understands how important it is to put your best face forward. A healthy, aesthetically pleasing smile can open doors for you in life that you never even knew existed.
Dental Services We Offer
Whether you desire a whiter smile, want to improve worn teeth, or are eager to transform the shape of your smile, our dental practice has the tools needed to make your wishes a reality. Our team places emphasis on establishing lasting relationships based on trust and respect with all of our patients. Through such relationships, you and Dr. Myles can openly discuss your needs and goals, and he can effectively educate you about your treatment options.
Meet Dr. Wayne Myles: Dentist in Reston, VA
For more than 20 years, Dr. Myles has been not only meeting the needs of his patients but often exceeding their expectations, as well. By offering a wide variety of general dentistry, restorative dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry services to patients from Reston, Oakton, Vienna, and throughout Northern Virginia, our esteemed dentist is able to treat nearly any oral condition. After performing a comprehensive oral examination and discussing your objectives, Dr. Myles will customize a treatment plan that is perfectly tailored to your unique needs and desires.
We Love Enhancing Your Dental Care Experience
From the moment you walk through our doors to the instant you view your transformed smile for the first time, you will know that you have chosen a dental practice that was founded on superior customer service. Our desire to craft smiles that our patients will be proud of and eager to show off is what motivates us to create innovative, customized treatment plans of a surpassing standard. To enhance your experience at our facility and ensure the best possible results, we utilize state-of-the-art digital and laser technology, including:
- Soft Tissue Lasers - Laser technology allows Dr. Myles to make smaller, more precise incisions on the gums and improve your periodontal health.
- Digital X-rays - Digital X-rays reduce your exposure to radiation and produce clearer images of your mouth, which ultimately allows you to understand more clearly the treatment that your teeth, gums, and jaw require.
- DIAGNOdent® Cosmetic Imaging - DIAGNOdent® allows Dr. Myles to detect cavities in their earliest stages. This revolutionary technology not only explores even the deepest crevices of your smile, searching for tooth decay that may not even be visible, but it also helps our dentist more effectively treat any structural damage to your teeth.
- Digital Dental Photography - Digital photography is used to show patients what they will look like after undergoing a given treatment. Because all acquired digital images are stored in our computer database, your transformation will be documented and kept within your computerized file.
- Intraoral Cameras - Intraoral cameras allow Dr. Myles to view even the finest details of your mouth with outstanding clarity. By giving both you and Dr. Myles a close-up look at your teeth, gums, and jaw, our intraoral cameras make detection and diagnosis of dental problems, even in their beginning stages, far easier.
- Isolight® - With Isolite® dental isolation technology, a larger region of your mouth is illuminated, protected, and suctioned. The device relieves much of the manual task of suction and retraction and evacuates moist particles and humidity that form within your mouth while open during treatment.
Electric Hand Pieces - Electrical hand pieces are used to perform a wide variety of procedures, such as root canal therapy and restorative treatments. The electric-powered devices operate more quietly and produce less heat than standard dental drills.
Because we are always searching for ways to enhance the quality of your dental experience and relieve the tension and stress that can develop over the course of a busy day, we also offer relaxation therapy. Our relaxation room is complete with a flat screen television for ultimate comfort. Following your dental treatment, you will enjoy a paraffin hand bath and warm, fragrant towels.
Learn What Our Dentistry Can Do For You
Our caring, personable staff is one-of-a-kind - just like your smile. Our cosmetic dentist and his highly trained team in Reston are dedicated to serving you by offering quality dental care that will improve your overall health and give you a stunning smile that will last a lifetime. At the dental practice of Wayne Myles, you can trust that your smile is in great hands. Contact our office to learn more about what we can do for you, and how easy achieving the smile of your dreams can be!